NHL Guides Trading Post
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 7      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »
jv12491

Reply with quote  #16 
With the exception of the cards that are untradable (which is not many) I have the Florida Panthers Collection and the New Jersey Devils Collection up for trade hit me up if interested and if there is a card u want to "borrow" just know u will have to give me something of equal or greater value to protect myself of getting screwed over
Joeyl72

Reply with quote  #17 
I have col and buf collection i need ekman larson from ari , d sedin h sedin and miller from van let me know on my xbox gamertag Jo3y F0x ... Note that i need something to protect me from idiot who would keep the collection
Joeyl72

Reply with quote  #18 
I have complet collection of NJ too
Mattysmuffins2

Reply with quote  #19 
I have complete New Jersey collection as well. Gamer tag is mattysmuffins2. Will trade for other collections. Ps I already had Florida and Carolina. Thanks
SDGulls

Reply with quote  #20 
Anyone have Sharks or Bruins collection? GT-XOX Underdogs
BWheelie

Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattysmuffins2
I have complete New Jersey collection as well. Gamer tag is mattysmuffins2. Will trade for other collections. Ps I already had Florida and Carolina. Thanks

Hey Mattysmuffins2,

If you have the complete NJ Collection, can you confirm that http://nhlguides.net/nhl-16-new-jersey-devils-checklist/ is correct?

A lot of the comments are saying that you need D. Zubrus, is that true?
jv12491

Reply with quote  #22 
Idk why but the Buffalo Sabers collection is not working, I have 32 out of 32, anyone have any idea why it's not working??
BenchBoss67

Reply with quote  #23 
in past years there was a glitch for some reson easiest way to take care of it was sell the logo card and buy a new one and that usually took care of the problem
BenchBoss67

Reply with quote  #24 
i have finished the nj team and no zubrus is needed
YINZ JAGGOFFS

Reply with quote  #25 
I have several completed collections willing to trade for others or sell in whole.

Willing to lend expensive players for collections as well. Gamertag is same as Username, message me if interested in trading players or collections.
Eg_dude

Reply with quote  #26 
Just did the Bruins collection anyone wants it hmu @ eg_dude
YINZ JAGGOFFS

Reply with quote  #27 
Looking to borrow a Crosby and Malkin to finish penguins collection. Anyone willing would be greatly appreciate and I will send you a very nice tip. XB1 "YINZ JAGGOFFS". Please message me if you can help out.
BicycleSpokes

Reply with quote  #28 
Anybody wanna lend me Ekman Larrson? Just need him to finish AZ collection. I can provide collateral
trailmix97

Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BicycleSpokes
Anybody wanna lend me Ekman Larrson? Just need him to finish AZ collection. I can provide collateral
hey bro can you help me out with Blue Jackets. they are the last team i have to. message me back please

philparadis

Reply with quote  #30 
can i borrow voracek and giroux to complete my flyers line up i will return them right back after + give you gold for the help my username philparadis thx
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!